No idea of the amount of rainy days this past month has seen…
Another month gone by so quickly again! It seems that time drags by when I’m in Uni, the holidays can’t come quick enough but now I’m on holiday it seems that the months are passing too quickly!
My favourite posts of the month are (in order of most recent to oldest…)
1) Circles Project – Week 3 (https://artreviewed.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/circles-project-week-3/) I liked the photos that I had taken for this post and that I have not centered totally on the circles within the frame. There is something a lot more subtle about the photos and I may start to play around more with showing the “circles” in situ rather than zooming in on them and making the image totally about the item.
2) Nature (https://artreviewed.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/nature/) This is my favourite image I have taken so far, and it happened quite by chance. I love the detail on the bee and the colours of the image. I’d love to take more photos like this! 😀
3) Interrupted – Uni Summer Project Wk 1 and Wk 2(https://artreviewed.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/interrupted-uni-summer-project-wk-1/,https://artreviewed.wordpress.com/2012/06/30/interrupted-week-2/ ) I’m glad I have finally started to get this project off the ground and am now playing round with ideas that I have had and seeing how they come out. There will be more of these to come!
4) Weekend Project – The Garden! (https://artreviewed.wordpress.com/2012/06/30/weekend-project-the-garden/) I was pleased to start doing weekend projects and starting to play around with my cameras and film again, and I’m really pleased with the results of my first weekend project! I originally spoke of these “Weekend Projects” being day projects as it only takes a day to shoot images but decided to make them into weekend projects as I needed to get the images printed and scanned in to the computer to upload and that can take a few days!
5) Cards… (https://artreviewed.wordpress.com/2012/06/30/cards/) As I said in the post, I haven’t done any card or scrap booking for so long and it was nice to start-up making things again! And for such a good cause too! I had forgotten how relaxing I find card making and am aiming to make more to sell!
Things to work on in July…
1) The amount of posts I make! I was aiming for a post a day but after having some image upload issues that have continued I was slightly put off as I got so frustrated! I am going to try to post more this month and catch up with everything!
2) Uni Projects. It is all well and good having ideas but it would be a good idea for me to put them into practice and make more images instead of thinking about them! I have a tendency to over think something and then not do anything about it so in future I shall start doing as I think and maybe I shall get further along than I am! I have a few ideas that would be good to write down and start working on, especially one for the Interrupted project that I am working on!
3) Circles Project. As above really! I have a few ideas that I want to work on, including one that moves away from photography and into printing but that is going to be kept for another post!
4) Weekend Projects. I have loved doing the first weekend project and am going to be working on another one this weekend so hopefully there will be more images to share soon! My only problem is deciding which camera to use next! I’d love to use my medium format cameras (my Holga TLR and Kodak Box Brownie TLR) but have not got around to purchasing colour film yet. Or finding out if I can get it processed in Asda.
5) Working on my Bucket List (https://artreviewed.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/summer-bucket-list/). I am not sure how many things I have done on my Bucket List so far but I’m sure an update is a good idea!