In the time that I have not been on here and blogged about my art a great deal has happened…
- I have been looking after my own puppy Roxy and my step daughters puppy (Roxy’s brother) Rolo
- I have become unemployed from my temporary (but brilliant job) as a Pensions Officer ( the position of which I was in for a year)
- Been a stay at home puppy mum for 2 months
- had my step daughter and her best friend come and live with me
- Got a job in Cardiff
- Graduated from my Level 2 beauty course
- then became permanently employed in an amazing job 5 mins away from my home
- gone to many, many festivals, both the music kind and Volkswagen kind
- Became a single residency household again (with 2 puppies)
- saw Rolo be re-homed
- and still be crafting if not blogging… where do I find the time between a 9 – 5 job, puppy care and face timing my O/H each night?
I have some blog posts up my sleeve which are ready to be shared. you see, I have come down with a virus which has left me feeling hot, then cold, coughing, sneezing and a nose that feels like its about to implode or explode and I’m now off work until I’m well. So I have an excuse to share with you what I have been up to…
in the mean time…here’s a pic of my sleepy Roxy for you!!! 🙂
expect to see …
- adult colouring – both paper and mobile phone based
- a scrap book which is coming together nicely
- images which I have taken (phone and camera wise!!!!)
- some makes I have been working on
- and things I am into at the moment art wise!!!
I’m planning on posting tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled!!!