http://themediaries.wordpress.com/ nominated me for two awards a while ago, The Lovely Blog Award and the Sunshine Award! Thank you! I haven’t been nominated for an award before and I have been sitting on these for a while and have decided it is about time to repost them and share!
Rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog
- Tell 7 Facts About Yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
OK, so seven things
1. I got taught how to shell prawns when I was about 2 by my Dad and they are my most favourite food ever.
2. I’m pretty amazed that I can drive, I passed my test last december and it is one of the best things I have ever done!
3. I am a student, a mature one… I’m doing a degree in Photo Art which I thought I would never get to do but when I found I was being made redundant from my last job
4. I am socially awkward and find it quite a task either talking to or making friends with new people.
5. I believe you can do anything if you really want to.
6. My Grandma was my biggest inspiration and I miss her every day.
7. I hate lies and wish that people would just tell the truth all the time.
The Sunshine Award
Rules are as follows:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
What is your favorite childhood memory? Probably watching it snow with my brother, our faces pressed against the cold glass seeing if we could watch one snowflake fall from the sky to the ground. That or spending time with my Grandma at her house making things.
What is a real fear you have? Drowning or something bad happening to one of my friends or family.
How would you describe yourself? Quirky, crazy, insecure, sarcastic, happy with my own company, dreamer…
What countries have you lived in? Wales and England.
What is your style? Quirky and colourful…I love hippy stuff, skirts and flat boots, jeans, jumpers, t-shirts for winter, summer I’m loads more colourful (I love neon!), shorts, vest tops. I love leggings and boots or trainers, pretty much anything!
What is your favorite breakfast food? Cheese on toast or crumpets with marmite…although I don’t eat breakfast often as it makes me feel ill.
What are some of your hobbies? Photography, art stuff, blogging, reading, thinking, dreaming, and sleeping….
If you could tell people anything, what would be the most important thing to say? Believe in yourself, how an anyone else if you don’t first.
What is one of your passions? Art. And Damien Hirst. And my car. And my pets. And my bf.
What is the one truth you have learned? Never give up on your dreams, it doesn’t matter how old you are they could still become a reality, have faith in them.
OK, so onto the nominating other blogs part.